Using a web-based content management system, we build websites rich in imagery to intuitively lead your readers to the information they need. We can design your site with an extensive array of responsiveness, capability and integration. Sites are easy to edit and maintain.
Build a site structure that captivates your readers
- Image-rich initial pages use intuitive navigation and a site structure that leads users to the information they seek.
- Structure the content to provide relevant choices on each page, guiding readers to learn about your organization and find the information they seek.
- Strong images and clear information help navigation
- In-depth information for specific items on pages with more dense content.
Provide resources and information with quality design and content
- Use strong images and clear copy to communicate ideas and provide information and resources.
- Integrate with existing branding design elements, colors, typography and graphics
- Create an effective marketing tool, integrated with print marketing.
- Incorporate Responsive Web Design (RWD), which optimizes viewing on all devices.
- Integrate search engine optimization standards throughout the site
Make your website work as hard as you do
- Provide online access to commonly used forms, calendars, supply lists.
- Build e-commerce tools to take payments and sell products
- Create calendars that offer readers the ability to see only the events that are relevant to them.
- Create a member directory from online member updates.
Especially for schools
- Teachers can create classroom pages to list and submit homework online, maintain contact with parents, and upload photos and videos.
- Remote access to online databases: encyclopedias, news, business info, online courses, medical/health info, homework help, and more.
- Easy to update calendar with interactive abiilities
- Integrated with internal software you already use
Technology and data integration: current and future
- Site is not dependent on any vendor-specific software or hardware.
- CMS training is provided for staff members to a level at which they feel comfortable using the system. Phone support can be provided.
- Easily create forms which can be e-mailed to selected staff members; for example, volunteer applications or meeting room reservations.
- Data submitted through on-line forms can be saved to a database.
- Take advantage of current technologies and allow for addition of future technologies.
- Drupal is an open source system — the source code is available for any developer to use or modify as desired.
- Recently Drupal was chosen for the updated official White House web site. Drupal also powers www.popularscience.com and 1% of the top million worldwide web sites.
- A large and growing universe of add-on free features is available to respond to various functional needs a website may have.
- Drupal is community-built and community-oriented, making Drupal a very popular content management system (CMS) option.
Drupal's editing tools allow you to easily:
- Use WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editing
- Add or change photos.
- Appropriate for staff with a range of technical skills.
- Create and maintain calendars, forms, links, and content. Staff access can be set to specific pages and functions.
- Free 24/7 remote access to the site to upload articles and other content and to make content additions and corrections.
- Web-based, and 100% PC and Mac-compatible.
- As technology continually evolves, the Drupal community creates updates and enhancements which keep your site technically current.